There are so many mods, texture packs, plugins for you to choose which is going to fit your taste. According to several of them, you might get headache just looking at them, so let me show you some of them, just in case that they favor you well. For now I have this awesome 3D Damage Indicator Bukkit Plugin for you guys.
3D Damage Indicator Bukkit Plugin is a plugin that have the features like its name which is damage indicator. This will allow you to show the damages imposed by the players in order of holographic shape. Whenever you have taken the damage from your enemies, like players, or mobs, this plugin will show you that how many of damage you have taken. For example, if you got hit by a diamond sword from players, there will be a holographic number pop up above your character like -5.0. This one is great for experiment as well, like if you want to know that if you are going to fall down with this height, how many damage would it be. So, you can use this to prove that. This plugin is even suite better for PvP server. Damaging each other, showing how many damage you make to your opponent. That would be cool.
If you don’t have any plugin in your mind yet, I would heavily recommend this one for your world, this is very simple plugin and very easy to install and use, just put the .jar file of this plugin into your ‘plugins’ folder, then you’re ready to go with this awesome 3D Damage Indicator Bukkit Plugin.
3D Damage Indicator Bukkit Plugin Main Features
- This plugin indicates the damage you have made and received
3D Damage Indicator Bukkit Plugin Pros and Cons
- This plugin is 100% complete
- This plugin show the number of the damage you take and make
- This plugin is compatible to all version of Minecraft
- Very useful plugin
- There is no permissions and no commands for using this plugin!
- There is no bad point in this mod for me 😀
3D Damage Indicator Bukkit Plugin Change Log
- Configuration for change position to overhead
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install 3D Damage Indicator Bukkit Plugin
- Download 3D Damage Indicator Bukkit Plugin
- Place the .jar and any other files in your ‘plugins’ folder
- Run the server and wait till it is fully loaded
- Type stop in the console to bring the server to a clean stop
- Run the server
- Done, your plugin should be completely installed and ready to be used