Are you looking for a texture pack which has the same resolution as the default one which is 16×16 that fit to your computer? If you do so, I would like to recommend you to try this 90gQ HD Texture Pack out.
90gQ HD Texture Pack is a texture pack that runs on 16×16 resolution, but HD as well like the title sad. There are many things happened in this pack that you have never imagined of. Everything is kind of the default pack, but look smoother, brighter, that might be because of new shading and lighting that make things look better. All the ore blocks look pretty much improved, I mean maintain the same texture, but look more detailed. The wood look like they are real because of their dimension that make themselves look a bit dark with a light shading. The glasses look so clear, that is a good thing. I really like the soulsand textures, it looks so luxury, like a golden glass. The glowstone look like a pumpkin fresh, looks so yummy xD. New skins are applied to tools and weapons too which look wonderfully ridiculous. The painting looks so cool tough. With this texture pack installed to your Minecraft would enhance everything to look HD!
Anyway, this texture pack is perfect for those who love the Default Minecraft look, this one like an improved version of it. Everything looks much better. For me, I really enjoy this pack though. You know if you use any pack with shader pack, everything is going to look epic, and this one too! Be sure to check this 90gQ HD Texture Pack out. Let me know what do you think of it.
90gQ HD Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- Items are re-textured
- New shading style added
- New lighting shaded added
90gQ HD Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Even with low resolution, this pack looks pretty good, nicely detailed
- This texture pack require Optifine to install to prevent bug issues occurred
How to install 90gQ HD Texture Pack
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine for more features
- Download 90gQ HD Texture Pack
- Go to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the texture pack you installed from the option menu
- Have fun!