Another cool mod that I have been enjoying playing it for weeks, and as a result I can guarantee that this is a mod for everyone which will give you the new aspect of the game, brand new feel given which will make the game Minecraft become much more interesting! Anyways, be sure to check this awesome AbyssalCraft Mod out.
AbyssalCraft Mod is a really cool mod which made by ‘Shinoow’. As much as you could guess from its name, you still never know what is this mod about right? Actually, this mod just adds in new biome which is overworld biome which will be filled of darklands grass. You might first will try to find out or locate the 2 story high buildings that looks like a wizard structure. Anyways, as you can see the pictures above, those blocks and items are what you will find in this mod as well. There are currently 7 new mobs included in this mod which are J’zahar, Gatekeeper of The Abyss, Dreadguard, 1st elite mob, Depths Ghoul, Abyssal Zombie (seen in the end) Abyssal Zombie, Dreaded Abyssalnite Golem, Abyssalnite Golem. Those have a pretty cool texture which would creep you out for sure if you find yourself being sneaked by those mobs.
There are so many more things added in this mod, a lot of brand new things which will make you feel like you are playing Minecraft in the another world which filled of amazing things that could make you wonder all the time as your journey. So, be sure to give this awesome AbyssalCraft Mod a go!
AbyssalCraft Mod Main Features
There are 5 new types of stone
- 6 new types of armor added
- Many new mobs aded
- 4 boss mob added
- A new dimension, The Abyssal Wasteland
- 14 new ores added
- New tools, about 5 types by far right now
AbyssalCraft Mod Pros and Cons
- There are so many new things added for you to enjoy with
- All of the things added and background details are related and interesting
- Imaging you are playing Minecraft in overworld, how would you feel? That would be extremely awesome right?
- There are so so many new things added which you could not follow up all of them
- This mod is really big, so it requires a lot of free space in your Minecraft folder
- This mod requires your Minecraft to have Minecraft Foge or Modloader installed first before installing this mod
How to install AbyssalCraft Mod
- This is quite a big mod, so Minecraft Forge is required, download and install it first
- Download AbyssalCraft Mod from the download link below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open up your mods folder, but if you don’t have it, just make one
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done and you are ready to go!