Are you looking for a new way to build something creatively by using the new materials? I know that there are so many mods related to what I asked you guys. However, there is a really interesting mod that seems to be outstanding out there with its features and it is called Adobe Blocks 2 Mod. Be sure to check it out and here are some screenshots below.
Adobe Blocks 2 Mod is a mod that is based on the Adobe Blocks Mod. Basically, this one is the sequel that includes more content than the first one. This is meant specifically for more recent versions of Minecraft. From the previous version of this mod, there were only new materials added for you to use in building and decorating.
This time, you can have those adobe material used for making a set of materials and even weapons in the form of a sword and rocks. Rocks can be used in fight at a range and it’s quite useful and effective when used in a server. Everything seems to be derived from the ancient time. The new materials added are really suitable in making buildings, roads, sidewalks and more. As some of you may know that adobe bricks are made from a mixture of mud, manure and straw in most recipes. So, you shouldn’t expect any powerful or high durability from it. Like the adobe swords are not the replacement for diamond swords for sure.
To be honest, overall contents added by this Adobe Blocks 2 Mod is quite interesting. The new materials used to craft or refine the new materials like the adobe bricks and some other weapons are pretty creative. Nevertheless, its color and texture look so poor. Hopefully, it will be updated with the better textures in the next update.
Adobe Blocks 2 Mod Main Features
- This mod is the sequel to Adobe Block Mod which was created by the same author
- This mod simply adds in one thing which the basic is building materials derived from the ancient time
- This Cement can be used to create a variety of structures
Adobe Blocks 2 Mod Pros and Cons
- With the adobe material as well as this sequel, you will be able to craft so many sets of materials to blocks and even weapons
- You can now even use rock for fighting at a range
- With this mod installed, you will have a new level of design to your world to build up something creative like desert village
- Adobe is not the most durable material in the world as it’s made from a mixture of mud, manure and straw in most recipes, so don’t expect anything from it especially in terms of durability
- Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version comparing to your game is required heavily
How to install Adobe Blocks 2 Mod
- Download Adobe Blocks 2 Mod from the link download below
- Download Minecraft Forge and install it
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Inside mods folder, you just drop the mod file that you downloaded into it
- All done, start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked