The most problem that everybody got from playing the game Minecraft is that you got not enough space in your inventory which it becomes to be the most annoying part of the game when you go mining or go exploring somewhere else far away from your home and your storage. But you don’t have to worry about it anymore because I have the mod that will help to solve that problem for you called Advanced Inventory Mod.
Advanced Inventory Mod is a mod made by CubeX2. This mod basically lets you upgrade your inventory to have more area and it’s up to 6 areas which each area consist of 9 slots. That features will give you a lot of customizations for your inventory adding both more space and more functionality. There are currently 6 upgrades that each will unlock you a new slot. To get started with this mod, you will have to craft an inventory upgrade and just simply put it in the slow below the crafting area which can be opened by pressing R key. What I like the most about this mod is the item crafter which is a great way to speed up or increase the speed of crafting items that you need. So many useful items added by this mod. Not only it makes the inventory option to be what most people expect and also adds in some incredible tools that help you to play the game much easier as well.
If you find this Advanced Inventory Mod interesting and useful, be sure to give this awesome mod a go. If you are those who are facing the problem that I mentioned above, this mod is a must for you to help solving it out!
Advanced Inventory Mod Main Features
- With this mod installed, the player will be allowed to upgrade their inventory with up to six areas and 9 slots each consisted as well
Advanced Inventory Mod Pros and Cons
- You are going to have more inventory slot like up to six areas together with 9 slots each
- If you think it’s not enough, you can just add functionality to them which can be done by adding special items like filters or crafters to them
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge as a base to help running the mod itself smoothly without any problem
- This mod is still on early development, it’s not complete yet
How to install Advanced Inventory Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download Advanced Inventory Mod from the link download below
- Be sure to get the most compatible version from the download link
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Once you have opened in .minecraft folder, find mods folder
- If you don’t have one, just create mods folder yourself
- Paste the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- All done, start the game and enjoy