Looking for a mod that adds-in so many things to the game? I mean some utilities or anything that is useful. I would recommend you guys to check this Advanced Repulsion Systems Mod out! Here are some example for the recipes below.
Advanced Repulsion Systems Mod is a really interesting mod which will give or make Minecraft to have another aspect of the game that are interesting. You would enjoy this mod for sure. This mod basically adds-in so many new items and blocks to the world of Minecraft. Starting with Core, you will need a Forcefield core, then you will need a projector afterwards. There are various types of projectors, each of them will create a shaped forcefield differently. When you activate or deactivate, there will be a cooldown time, to prevent spam. All types of projectors require a projector base. For the types of projectors including area projector, tube projector, plate projector, line projector. After you got those two which are forcefield core and a projector, you will need to craft a blank card. Next, place the card in the forcefield core to code it with core’s frequency. Then, you need to place some upgrades including camouflage upgrade, block cutter upgrade, dome upgrade, range upgrade, storage upgrade, underwater upgrade.This mod requires IC2 and Immibis Core. The last one is Nuclear Reactors. Moreover, there are new fences too including chain link fence and barbed wire fence. I know that most of the new items and blocks are pretty complicated, so I give you the link for the recipe below, be sure to check it out!
This mod is somewhat pretty unique that adds so many new toys for you to enjoy and play with. If you interest it or at least this Advanced Repulsion Systems Mod attract you. Why not give it a go? Have fun!
Recipes : link
Advanced Repulsion Systems Mod Main Features
- Many new industrial items added
Advanced Repulsion Systems Mod Pros and Cons
- A lot of items and blocks added for you to enjoy and play with!
- This mod requires Modloader and Minecraft Forge installed, and that might be troublesome for some players
How to install Advanced Repulsion Systems Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge. Forge is recommended
- Download Advanced Repulsion Systems Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game and check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!