Aether 2 Mod fix and update – What’s The Aether II ? The Aether 2 is the sequel to the Aether I. It is working to change and are developing more and more, and it continues to. This is good news for people who love creativity and passion for this work, Aether 2 Mod has been developed and the developer of a wide range of people, which they have a common goal of creating and bug fixes to be able to run the latest version of Minecraft. Okay, if you’re a fan of this game, I am sure you do not miss to download and install the Aether 2 Mod. currently it has been tested in version Alpha and expected. that in the future there will be more testing.
Aether 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.8.1/1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Main Feature
Aether 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.8.1/1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 - If you are looking for a wonderful feature of this model, this is an opportunity you should not miss. The main purpose for this is to create a Mod, to improve the quality of the game and adds a new dimension, of course, it would be a great experience, it was also designed to be used in a multiplayer context. Okay guy! If you ready to download and install this version, Just look at link download below of the content. Please see more properties : The Aether II Mod on Minecraft game features and new experiences such as parties add new dungeons and many more. Party System You can party with your friends to join your adventure in the world of Minecraft, this will allow you to see these features in your body, such as, health, hunger your friend. Also, when you install this version, you do not need to download additional plug-ins to create your party. Dungeons One of the wonderful features that help make the game more fun, for the dungeon of Aether II Mod has been built and designed to be different from other models, that is separate from the dungeon. The core of the world and work with the party system, if you want to know more, you can view the details of the link Qingdao downloading.
How to install Aether 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.8.1/1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and install Forge, Player API and Player Render into your minecraft.jar
- type %appdata% and hit enter.
- When inside the Roaming folder
- Then go inside the .minecraft folder.
- From there, go to the bin folder and open minecraft.jar file with WinRAR
- Open your Minecraft.jar with a program
- Remove the META-INF folder.
- Put the files from Forge, Player API and Player Render into your minecraft.jar file
- Go back to the .minecraft folder. If there isn’t a mods folder, please create one.
- Get the file and put inside the mods folder.