Do you love the Default texture of Minecraft ? If you do, you might not want to use other texture packs, but wait! for some people, when they see something new, like the new texture packs coming out, they might want to try to use it and most of them are pretty nicely well-done, so most people might forget how Default texture Minecraft would be like. I would like to suggest you guys to try this Affinite’s Faithful Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10. It is like the default texture pack, but this one is much better!
Affinite’s Faithful Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is texture pack which made ‘Affinite’ that comes or runs on 64×64 resolution which is pretty high, that also means the details for everything like items, blocks, and so on are pretty high. There are so many things changed that completely stray quite far away from Minecraft world should look, but it is great, I mean the textures for each blocks are not change to be something new that you can’t tell what it is.
It still remain the same textures almost like the default pack, but improve the texture quality to look much smoother, more details, everything get better. As you can see the texture for the default pack is quite rough, no not that, it is pretty rough and tough. Sometimes it looks so mess up, it’s like something in the messy box attached together building themselves to be a block. Personally, I really like the default pack, but with this one that maintain how default pack should look is one of my favorite so far. Making everything single textures in Minecraft default to look in HD quality, cut the rough and touch look out making it so attractive.
I really enjoy playing this Affinite’s Faithful Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 and I want to share to you guys, please check it out and you will see that the default pack is not that bad with improved in HD! Have fun guys
Affinite’s Faithful Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64×64
Affinite’s Faithful Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This pack runs at a pretty high-resolution which is 64×64, everything looks HD
- This pack is nicely made and quite unique
- This pack is currently a work in progress, it is not finished yet
- This texture pack require Optifine in order to install it properly
Affinite’s Faithful Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- Tweaked emerald ore
- Tweaked glowstone
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Affinite’s Faithful Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine for more features
- Download the Affinite’s Faithful Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourecepacks’ folder
- Drag and paste the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resorcepacks’ folder
- Launch the game
- Select the texture pack you installed from the option menu
- Have fun!