Welcome back to another mod which will give you some awesome features that some of you have been looking for it which mostly is about the mysterious of things. This mod is called Afraid of the Dark Mod.
Afraid of the Dark Mod is a pretty cool mod which will bring you a new things into your Minecraft world including the new magic system designed for your game featuring awesome massive custom generated structures and together with some research system familiar to fans of the Thaumcraft. To begin with this mod, all you need to do is to search for an Erie Forest biome which is the new one as you can see in the picture above. Once you have found the biome, you just find a circular entrance on the surface which made of mossy cobblestone. You just have to find the blood stained journal which it is reversible. Signing on this journal, you will begin the mod with the guide. There will be some awesome new armor and mobs, crazy world generation and the research system.
With this Afraid of the Dark Mod installed, you will find yourself have something to do more in the game which I know that most of you are pretty much in the period of getting bored of the game. So, here is the mod that will bring back all the fun and make your day up.
Afraid of the Dark Mod Main Features
- The research system familiar to fans of the Thaumcraft added
- New mobs added
- New biomes added
- Some crazy content like world gen and new armors addded
Afraid of the Dark Mod Pros and Cons
- It’s story line of this mod is like the adventure that you have to begin which mean that more challenge
- can be found and it’s waiting for you to discover all the fun provided in this mod
- New mods, biomes, armors and many more things that will entertain you
- With the new contents added will help you not to make you feel bored of play the game
- This mod is still under the development
- Some glitches unfixed
- Some contents might not be added for some reasons
- not complete in version 1.7.x
How to install Afraid of the Dark Mod
- Download the Afraid of the Dark Mod from the link download provided below
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Go to your Minecraft directory by searching for %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft and open it
- In this folder, if you don’t have mods folder, just create one yourself
- Copy and paste the whole downloaded file into the mods folder
- Done and have fun!