AirLoocke42 Shader Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
AirLoocke42 Shader Mod
Another cool mod about improvement of your game which is called AirLoocke42 Shader Mod is the mod that I picked up because I know that there are many people who love playing game with high quality graphics. So, if talking about the quality sure it’s about the shader mod in Minecraft which will bring the new experience to the world and the player as well. So, here you are another cool shader mod that will help you to solve that problem.
AirLoocke42 Shader Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 is like just another cool shader mod which made by ‘AirLoocke42’. As the above pictures might explain all what it will do to your world, so this shader mod is basically based on Chocapic13, the another cool shader mod. This one is special even if it’s based on the other shader mod because it look smoother and also the FPS when played is not that unstable like it increase and decrease slightly, so that won’t make your game lag much, but this is the shader mod, all you have to worry about is your computer-spec that must meet the requirement, otherwise you will get lag and game crashed. If there are people asking me which shader mod should I use, I would suggest this one because it’s the newest out there, a lot of things look completely perfect to each other. Once you install the mod, there are 5 types of shader that you might find one is best for you including lite, standard, high, ultra and beta. Just select and test how each one work then you will find what you have been looking for.
AirLoocke42 Shader Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Main Features
If you find this AirLoocke42 Shader Mod interesting and useful, so why not give this awesome mod a go. Even if it’s just another shader mod, still you will have to try it yourself to see whether if this one is better than the other or not, but it is for me. Therefore, let me know please.
AirLoocke42 Shader Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Your world will be like another world full of light and shade which will make everything look more realistic
- This mod will make you feel like you are playing the game that contain a very beautiful graphic while it is just only Minecraft or 8-bit game
- GLSL is required to be installed
- Minecraft Forge required to be installed
- Tons of lag or even game crashed, if you have low spec-computer
How to install AirLoocke42 Shader Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first. This is a must to do
- Download AirLoocke42 Shader Mod from the link provided below
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go into mods folder
- Then drag and drop all the mod you download into the mods folder
- All done