Alternate Terrain Generation Mod
One of the important aspects of playing Minecraft would be the starter stage where you take off with the fresh new world generated with your own seed code. However, even if you gather all the seed that players have found, but still they all are not that satisfied. There is no any world generation that seems to be perfectly fit to your taste mostly it’s because of the terrain. Vanilla Miinecraft play no roles on that, so unfortunately, you can’t just change it with the new updates though. But there is nothing to worry about at all as you can have this Alternate Terrain Generation Mod to be an alternative way to alter that problem.
Alternate Terrain Generation Mod is actually a pretty large scale mod which will definitely make a significantly important changes to the world of Minecraft which will change the way the game function toward the terrain. Basically, it helps to deal with the creating terrains to be much simpler as well as better. As you know that the game had lack of rolling terrain and peculiar biome positioning. There is going to be a new world type added into the game which will function differently comparing too the original world. The way this new world type uses to create is varied. Briefly, the usual world create the world that consist of creating different blobs of land and simply make them a separate into each different biome. On the contrary, the method of this mod is to create the height, temperature, and moisture first and just start creating and separating the biomes based off the conditions mentioned. So, everything is going to be more realistically depending on the conditions which really give the game with more in-depth details.
Moreover, this Alternate Terrain Generation Mod comes with a config file allowing you to customize and utilize all the necessary aspects that you would like them to be appeared in your world. It’s pretty interesting that you can finally play with some new generated worlds with different methods. Probably, there might be something new to e worth checking out!
Alternate Terrain Generation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod simply adds in the new terrain generation system to the world of Minecraft based on the realistically logic way; higher places are colder, something like that
- Config files to adjust the generator added
Alternate Terrain Generation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- As you get the whole new method to create the world, it does mean that everything is not going to be the same anymore, the world created won’t be as boring as it used to be. Also, it aims to focus on the height, temperature, and moisture, which will make world become more realistically logical generated. For instance, the higher place will be colder, the areas that are very far away from sea will tend to have high temperature
- There is absolutely nothing bad about this mod as you get your hands on the new way to generate the worlds that are more realistic than the exiting ones
- Still, this mod needs the work of Minecraft to operate without any compatibility issues, so you need to download and install it first as well as the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
How to install Alternate Terrain Generation Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version and have it installed to your game first
- Download Alternate Terrain Generation Mod from the link download below as well as the most compatible version
- Search for %appdata%
- Look for .minecraft folder and open in
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it into this folder
- All done, start the game and have fun