Alvoria’s Mint Flavor Texture Pack
Back again for the introduction of the game Minecraft supplementary files for this article, I would like to suggest you about the texture pack. Are you bored with the game Minecraft or not? I would like to introduce you to new things that made you feel the novelty of the game Minecraft. Personally, I have been experimenting with many texture pack, but I would like tell you about this texture pack more. It is a Alvoria’s Mint Flavor Texture Pack.
All right, I’ll tell you more about the details of the “texture pack” Most of these people are looking to change the texture pack. I would recommend Alvoria’s Mint Flavor Texture Pack about this to be one option for you. This texture pack has changed and improved texture details of all blocks to look more colorful, beautiful and comfortable. However, this texture pack did not change only the texture of all blocks, but there is changed and improved for weapons and tools as well. Moreover, I think that texture pack look bright and beautiful, so that very perfect for the people who likes the texture beautiful and comfortable in your game. Therefore, you should not miss to try this one.
Finally, I would like to emphasize again that texture pack is beautiful and comfortable to play the game. However, I think all these things will help you be more or less. Moreover, you can get more information about Alvoria’s Mint Flavor Texture Pack at the topic below or see some example at the pictures.
Alvoria’s Mint Flavor Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4 Main Features
- Changed and improve texture of weapons, tools, and all of blocks
Alvoria’s Mint Flavor Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4 Pros and Cons
- New atmosphere for playing Minecraft
- Comfortable look while playing game
- More beautiful for all blocks, weapons, and tools
- Colorful for texture of blocks, weapons, and tools
- There are some blocks did not changed
- There are some blocks did not fixed
Alvoria’s Mint Flavor Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4 Change Log
- Add new texture for blocks that did not changed
- Update to latest version
How to install Alvoria’s Mint Flavor Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.4
- Download and install Liteloader or Forge (but, I recommend Forge is better)
- Download Alvoria’s Mint Flavor Texture Pack at download link below us
- Press start, and search for “%appdata%”
- Look for “.minecraft” folder
- Then, open “mods” folder
- Drag all file that you downloaded into “mods” folder
- Start game and enjoy it