How long have you been playing Minecraft? If you have been playing it for a while, don’t you get bored of the same crops and tools? This may be because they are not good enough? Don’t you want to see something new like mobs and creatures? Perhaps a new biome as well? If you do want it that way, here you are the mod called Amberoguia Mod which all of those things added.
Amberoguia Mod is a mod that adds new armor, tools, biome, food, ore, crops and many more that made by ‘b1u3m0nk3’. First of all the new thing which is the main part of this mod, that is Amberoguia, the only way to get it you will have to grow it by using the amberoguia seeds which can be found similar naturally to ordinary wheat seeds. Next thing that you need is the Amberoguia Fragments which can be craft by using 6 Amberoguia seeds or fruit. Once you get fragment, you just surround the Amberoguia to create new item which is Amberoguia Material that you can use to craft weapons, tools, armors and other material items. About the new ore added it is called Operon which will spawn naturally in the world between the height of 10 and 60. New blocks made of the Amberoguia that only can be used to decorate only currently. Three new mobs added including the lizard, protector and parkog. You can catch the juice from the parkog’s utter.
If you find this Amberoguia Mod interesting and you think you could have a lot of fun with this mod, just give this awesome mod a go by downloading the link download given below and follow the installation instruction.
Amberoguia Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- New armors, tools, biome, food, ore, crops and many more things added
- New material system of crafting tools, weapons and armors
Amberoguia Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Many new things added for you to enjoy withe the loads of fun!
- You can have new kind of tools, weapons and armors
- New ores and crops which make the game become a bit interesting
- New mobs added which are pretty cool
- I can’t really find anything bad about this mod except some minor bug that is being fixed and the same problem below
- This mod will work properly without any problem with Minecraft Forge installed
How to install Amberoguia Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more features
- Download Amberoguia Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!