American Revolution Texture Pack
What’s up guys, today I have a really interesting texture pack for you guys. As I tried and tested it for a couple day. It impresses me a lot, so I would like to share with you guys. this pack is called American Revolution Texture Pack.
American Revolution Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 is a texture pack which made by ‘BeaversLikeWood’. This pack might be devoted to American revolution, but it is based on a well-known game called Assassin’s Creeds 3 . Using this pack, all the texture for blocks and items, armors and so on will bring or transfer you to the place at the American Revolution. This pack basically adds new sound effects which are the ambient sounds, the frontier whistles, muskets and more. There are some re-designed block more than 20 blocks which are all-new cobblestones, more brick, wood, sandstone and much more. Not only some blocks are re-designed, but the items as well. More than 15 items are re-designed including muskets and bullets featuring the all-new. Font, GUI, Mobs, some particles has been remastered. The new font is Eagle-Sans Minecraft which is directly designed for the American Revolution. With this pack, the villagers will have two forms which are a redcoat (which is zombie) from and a patriot form. I really love how they design the ore block looks, it looks so colorful. Lava and water animations look pretty well done too.
Even if this mod is based on or take a look from Assassin’s Creed 3, but still this pack gives the Minecraft feelings! So many blocks and items re-designed. So, it’s very interesting what things are redone. Anyway, if you interest this map, why not give this American Revolution Texture Pack a go. The download link is below!
American Revolution Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
American Revolution Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- This pack is based on Assassin’s Creed 3, but still giving the Minecraft feel. Who don’t love Assassin’s Creed ?lol
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
American Revolution Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2 Change Log
- Sounds now work in 1.7
- Redesigned of all GUI are completed
- Alternative for customization added
- Hood icon added
- The cave ambient sounds re-added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install American Revolution Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.6.2
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download American Revolution Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!