Don’t you find all the things in Minecraft are enough for you? I mean everything, for example like blocks, items, and mobs. Just the existing ones make you really enjoy the game? If you don’t, I would like you guys to check this awesome mod out which called Animals+ Mod.
Animals+ Mod is a strongly recommended mod which will add some new thing to the world of Minecraft which will make you feel bored or feel monotonous, something like that. As you can guess from the title, this is what you think! This mod will add many new animals to your world. From the little ones to the big ones. Those new animals added including Cricket, Centipede, Butterfly, Moth, Fish, Angler, Whale, Lizard, Snake, Mouse, Bird, Manta Ray, Tropical Fish. Not only those mobs added will solve the problem about feeling bored when play, but will make you forget you ever had it. The snakes are in lurking in every single dark corner in the overgrown forests. Forget about pig, chicken, and more of what you can see, you can even go into the ocean to see a huge whale which majestically swim in the vast oceans and that is extremely amazing! Don’t you want something like that in Minecraft, I bet all of you would. This mod is 100% complete, so you don’t have to worry if there is any bug or glitch issues happened when played.
If you find this mod useful and will be your next favorite mod, why not check it out and give it a go right now? So many new animals added for you to see and enjoy watching or playing around with them in this awesome Animals+ Mod.
Animals+ Mod Main Features
- So many new animal mobs added for you to enjoy with
- All mobs are spread all around over the world!
Animals+ Mod Pros and Cons
- You will see so many new animals by this mod
- Those new animals will make you feel that the world in Minecraft does not have only you staying
- Not sure if whales will attack players or not
- This mod requires Forge to work properly
Animals+ Mod Change Log
- Crickets added
- Centipedes added
- Butterflies added
- Moths added
How to install Animals+ Mod
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge, so download and install it first
- Download Animals+ Mod from the download link and careful click the version that suit your Minecraft best
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into mods folder