Animals Plus Mod
If you find this interesting, excited and useful which will help to make your world become much more fun to play with Animals Plus Mod. Wherever you go, you are going to see the living creatures all around the world.
Animals Plus Mod is an awesome mod which I usually play this mod with my game. This mod is all about the new animals added based on the real life ones including crab, tortoise, dragonfly, lyrebird, chameleon, sharks, piranhas, tropical fish, whales, manta rays, anglerfish, birds, insects, mice, lizards, snakes, penguins. As the update for Minecraft 1.9, there are a bunch of new butterfly species that can be caught by using a net.
As you know that Minecraft lack of unique creatures which some creatures must be added in to color the world in the game. Not only helping in filling new creatures to the game, but also will make you excited and amazed for what you are going to see in the world like the giant whales majestically swim in the vast oceans and sharks as well. You can see every single new animals added in every single biomes. You won’t feel like lacking of some natural things anymore. With this mod installed, you will gain all the time wasted from the past to fill your happiness gauge fully again!
Animals Plus Mod Main Features
- More than 15 new creatures added
- Some are hostile and some are not
- More realistic to the world because there are some more new unique animals added
Animals Plus Mod Pros and Cons
- Your world will become a better for human to live with some new living creatures added
- Let’s thing be more realistic by adding this mod to the game
- The world of Minecraft will no more lacked of unique creatures anymore
- There will so many stuff going to added in the next future, you will have to stay tuned and check for the updates for all the time, otherwise you are going to miss it
- You have to download and install Minecraft Forge first
How to install Animals Plus Mod
- Download and install Forge first before continue to the next step
- Download the Animals Plus Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Go into the ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- All done