Have you ever wished or wanted your model or other models to look much more animated, not just a walking boxy. If you do so, check this AnimationAPI Mod out! Even if this mod is mostly for modders, but users can use as well!
AnimationAPI Mod is a really interesting mod that made by ‘thehippomaster21′. Due to the creator name, do not expect this mod will add hippopotamus into your world, it is not lol. This mod basically helps modders or mod makers to create any model in the game Minecraft to have proper animations. All the model like the zombie, skeleton, enderman, even your character can be animated. This mod completely replaces and reanimates by adding more joints and better animations. Moreover, this mod is completely client-based which means this will work for servers too! As you know this mod is like the utilities for modders to make their animation mod works much easier, but as a user you can use it as well because when you have the animation mods, still you will need this mod to make your animations mods to work properly. For example, there is also another mod which called Mutant Creatures, you can use this animation mod to make that weird creatures to have their own unique animations. All the designs are depending on each modders’. With this mod every living things that you can find in the world of Minecraft can be moved naturally, much smoother. Also, the realistic and every single aspect of the game would be much better too!
Even though, I am not a modder or mod maker, but I have always wanted animations in Minecraf to change for a couple year lol. You know how interesting and aspect of the game would be with the better animation for your characters! Awesome mod though. Be sure to check this awesome AnimationAPI Mod out or you will regret hehe 😛
AnimationAPI Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod is like the utilities for the modders to make the animation mods much better and easier
AnimationAPI Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This API mod will help modders to make the animation mod much easier
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
AnimationAPI Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4 Change Log
- A setScale method for ModelObjRenderer added
- ModelJoint class added
- ModelObkRenderer class added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install AnimationAPI Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.7.10/1.6.4
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download AnimationAPI Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!