Another cool mod that I’m really excited to present to you guys which is the mod called Antique Atlas Mod that will allow you to do such a simple thing, but also really useful, let’s check it out of what this mod will do for you.
Antique Atlas Mod is a mod that the name itself Antique Atlas is actually a book that acts like a map featuring infinite scrolling, zoom, and custom labeled markers. Basically, the players can place the markers on their special atlas which if you think about it again and again, you are going to find only useful thing of this mod. It’s like when you go out somewhere and you find some good place with a nice view that you want this place to be your new home, but your old one is way too far and you have to carry things and your stuff over here. You might find the location of villages, natural caverns, abandoned mineshafts, strongholds and many other places you can just put the marker to come back here later. Actually, this mod might be too overpowered because actually when you play Minecraft without any helper, it’s the real survival game that contains full of fun contents, but when you have something new as a helper to make your life becomes much easier, so just want to warn you that using this kind of mod too much might ruin the aspect of the survival game experience.
If you find this mod useful and interesting, why not give this awesome Antique Atlas Mod a go which will encourage you not to be those who are afraid of getting lost when going outside your home.
Antique Atlas Mod Main Features
- This mod allows the players to go as close or far from their position without having to be afraid of getting lost with those markers that can be put by you
Antique Atlas Mod Pros and Cons
- You can use this mod to scan through features that have already been discovered but not marked
- You can mark the place that you have already been and you want to come back again like the village, the good place, strongholds, or whatever place that you want to come again
- Sometimes, this mod will make you feel like you are having or using the mini map mod which that might ruin the gaming experience of survival focused game like Minecraft
- Minecraft Forge needed to be installed to your game first
- Some minor bug that sometimes your marker will be disappeared when you put too much of it or you restart the game
How to install Antique Atlas Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and install it first
- Download Antique Atlas Mod with most compatible version
- Head to %appdata%
- Go into .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder
- Put the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done