AOBD 2 Mod
Another helper mod that will make your life in Minecraft become much easier when it comes to the term that you install the mods, but it seems not to allow you to process, but now with this AOBD 2 Mod will solve that problem like a piece of cake. What’s more about this mod, let’s check some more information below.
AOBD 2 Mod is a mod or little add-on mod made by ganymedes01. Basically, this mod is actually just a simple TIC add-on, but now it’s very popular because of its feature that allow Ardite and Cobalt processing flawlessly. Currently, this mod now automatically detects every single ore from every single supported mod in the range that you have already installed, then creates the necessary dusts and etc. In the same hand, this mod will allow for integration with other mod packs when processing Tinkers’ Construct’s Aluminium, Cobalt and Ardite with IC2, EnderIO, Mekanism and Railcraft’s Rock Crusher and many more mod packs supported. The main purpose of this mod is to process all the ores from the supported mods. The word process here might mean that when you install the mod that add in new ores, sometimes there is a problem that the ore won’t be loaded or processed to your world and that won’t always be the fault of those who don’t install Minecraft Forge. Sometimes, there is another factor that result in this case. So, with this mod installed, it will be much easier and better in processing all the ores.
The more mod packs will be supported in the future which will even make this mod receive more attention and it deserves because it always has potential since the release or the first version. If you are having problems that the new mods you have installed won’t load or process the ores, here is the mod called AOBD 2 Mod which will help you to solve that problem easily.
AOBD 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod works like a helper to automatically detects every single ore from every single mod supported by this mod and creates the necessary dusts and etc. in order to process between the mods without any problem
AOBD 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This mod supports so many mods out there. For example, IndustrialCraft 2, Railcraft, EnderIO, Applied Energistics, Nether Ores, Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, Mekanism, and many ore
- It helps to process the supported mods to work and give every single details that should be given even without this mod installed
- Minecraft Forge required
- If you don’t use those supporting mod, there is no reason for you to download or use this mod though
How to install AOBD 2 Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download AOBD 2 Mod with the latest version or the most compatible version from the link download below
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before doing anything with the mod you just downloaded
- Head into your mods folder in Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%
- Open .minecraft
- Head into mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game and enjoy the new mod