Aperture: Underground Resource Pack
Another awesome resource pack that just released just a couple week called Aperture: Underground Resource Pack will completely change the aspect of the gameplay and deliver you a new experience that you won’t gain from anywhere. The visuals and the textures in this pack will be entirely changed to be based on the science and technology theme. Let’s take a look at some screenshots to make it clearer
Aperture: Underground Resource Pack is one of the best pack coming up with the 32×32 resolution. Once this pack is applied to your world, what you will notice first is the colors of the textures look much darker comparing to the default texture pack, but they have the purpose of making it this way. First of all, just to make it feel in-line with the science theme. Other than that, you will find a lot of textures which might have been duplicated and textured a little bit differently from the game as well like the portal games. Probably, you will be able to recognize a lot of the textures and visuals if you have played the Portal game before. This pack will pretty much make you feel like you are really in that world, the world that you need to hide yourself with your own projects and making progress alone with it underground in the middle of the city. However, due to its dark theme colors used, you might not feel that comfortable when playing with it, perhaps. The biggest problem would be the texture that you won’t be able to recognize them 100% as most of them are totally changed.
This Aperture: Underground Resource Pack is currently not at its finale completion, but be sure to expect more very soon though. According to what creator has announced the plans to implement special office and gel textures and might add some custom sounds as well.
Aperture: Underground Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- This pack is based on the science and a little bit of realistic fiction theme
- The main goal of this pack is to make some Science underground!
Aperture: Underground Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- The concept of this pack has applied and created the most interesting resource pack that give you the look of the science fiction style like something that you have seen in some movie that they have the laboratory underground
- This game will remind you of the Portal game, it might be based on that game though
- This pack is not completely finished yet, so you might find some missing textures, don’t be surprised though
- This pack needs Optifine to works best, you need to download and install it first before installing this pack
- The textures are pretty difficult to be recognized as they are totally changed and you need to take time to do so
How to install Aperture: Underground Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine with the most compatible versiom comparing to your game first
- Download the resource pack named Aperture: Underground Resource Pack with .zip or .jar file
- Go to %appata%
- Open .minecraft
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Drop the downloaded pack file here in the resourcepacks folder
- All done, start the game, select the new pack and then apply it