That adds something new and API that useful for modifying the food and hunger mechanics to the HUD. Next, in this version the AppleCore Mod that starting with v2.0.0 and available in the last version of the minecraft. So, let’s start to play it.
AppleCore Mod this is different things between applecore and appleskin. So, if you looking for the mod that add various food-related HUD then try to use AppleSkin. And if you looking for different things, let’s try to pick AppleCore which provides the AppleCore API and base for the other mod to build on.
AppleCore Mod Main Features
- Before you install this mod, you must to know what’s the mod that can use on AppleCore?
- So, let’s begin in the first is the ‘Hunger Overhaul‘, ‘The Spice of Life‘ and ‘Hunger In Peace‘, this is the other mod that can use on AppleCore which help you to improve many feature include health, hunger and related mechanics.
AppleCore Mod Pros and Cons
- Woking with the other mod and improve the food and hunger mechanics.
- Easy way to use by holding shift press that will show ‘Food Values’
- When you holding food and hunger/saturation that you will get from eating it will flashes on your screen.
- Food exhaustion it will show as a progress bar on your screen which behind the hunger bar.
- Need the minecraft forge before install this AppleCore Mod
How to install AppleCore Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge
- Download the AppleCore Mod
- Go to run on windows menu bar
- Type %appdata% and look at the .minecraft folder
- Copy and drop the file downloaded .jar into the mods folder
- Launcher your minecraft and playing!