AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 this is a standalone mod that providing new features of HUD which previously include in AppleCore. Actually, it’s a mostly client-side mod and should be still on server which show to display accurate saturation/exhaustion of values at client.
However, the AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 that have some information which you should to know, It’s about some mechanics that are invisible by default. So, just reading on Minecraft wiki article on Hunger.
AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- If you looking for standalone mod, this is a new version that improve and providing the HUD features in to your minecraft world. Like you see on the first paragraphs that we talk about the client-side which will need it on the server.
- So, let’ try it and before use this mod, you must to know the AppleSkin it’s look diffrent between AppleCore.
- Last, this is a main feature of the mod :
- That adds about food value into information to tooltips
- Adds saturation/exhaustion to the HUD
- When you guys holding the food, it will add visualization of hunger/saturation while holding the food
- F3 (debug overlay) – Adds hunger/saturation/exhaustion
- Sync the value of saturation/exhaustion to client
AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- That look diffrent thing white the AppleSkin vs AppleCore.
- Adds new features such as : holding the food, about Sync, tooltips and etc.
- Require to install the minecraft forge before continues anything.
How to install AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge
- Download the AppleSkin Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Go to run on windows bar
- Type %appdata% and find the .minecraft folder
- Drop the file downloaded .jar into the mods folder
- Open your game and luancher your minecraft.