Hi guys, do you bored that you harvest by yourself? Today I am proud to offer the great mod that can help you harvest in your farm automatically. Applied Energistics 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 this is amazing mod can help you concern with farming and feeding in the world of Minecraft. Okay, I said enough, so let’s play this mod.
Applied Energistics 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is very interesting on the devices that harvested or produced automatically in the game “Minecraft”. This is because It has been updated and changed to make the system easier to control. Earlier in the Minecraft has been prepared, so that we can create a system for automatically using Red Stone as mainly to control those system depend on the situation that you need to do for let’s the Red Stone system work.
Alright, I’ll be giving an example of the changes and additions to this work. There are 17 colors of glass cables, 17 colors of covered cables, 17 colors of smart cables. Due to the many colors of those cables can make it easier to observe and did not make you confuse by use the color to let’s you know what is the system. Then, these excellent equipment very useful for the player who like to set up the system and can help you save your time in Minecraft when you want to fix some system of devices that did not work as you want because those color will help you to know correctly what is this system, what is that system.
Applied Energistics 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Feature
- Improved and added the color of cables in order to help you to manage the system.
Applied Energistics 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Added new colors of cable
- Save your time when you want to fix the system of Red Stone
- New item are add
- Very useful mod
- There are some bug at menu font
- Some cable did not work with some system of Red Stone
How to install Applied Energistics 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Liteloader or Forge
- Download Applied Energistics 2 Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 at download link
- Press start, and type in for “%appdata%”
- Look for “.minecraft” folder
- Then, open “mods” folder
- Copy all file that you downloaded and paste into “mods” folder
- Start game and enjoy it