Archimedes’ Ships Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
I know that most of you have ever built your own ship by attaching the blocks together, even if it looks good or not. It still can not move because it just a group of block attached. So, that might be useless of building it for some people, but with this awesome Archimedes’ Ships Mod will make your own ships to move or even fly to the sky !
This Archimedes’ Ships Mod is a simple mod which is very neat in turning your ships, boats, yachts, balloons, and more into mobile vehicles with ultimate functions added which help you for those massive cruise ship you built but can not move because you just put the blocks and connect with blocks. The way to make it move and the key component in this mod is the ‘Ship Marker’ block which any blocks attached to it will be part of a ship and some other blocks added which are Floater, and Balloon, and more. Floater which have the ability to float. The more floaters, the more your ship will float. Balloon is am essential block to build air ships. You can even turn your structures into balloons so long as 40% of the vehicle contains the added ‘Balloon’ block. How does it sound ? Awesomeness is all around this mod. If you want your things to move on the water of even fly to the sky. Be sure not to miss this awesome Archimedes’ Ships Mod.
Recipes more: here
Archimedes’ Ships Mod Main Features
- Ship’s Helm (Ship Marker), the main key component
- Measurement Gauges added
Archimedes’ Ships Mod Pros and Cons
- Your own ships, your own designs, your own styles !
- Some minor bugs that can not be fixed
- Requires Forge in order to properly install
Archimedes’ Ships Mod Change Log
- Max entity boundingbox check radius fixed
- Server crashing when dismounting ship fixed
- Passenger seats not working fixed
- Pilot seat in wrong position fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Archimedes’ Ships Mod
- Requires Forge to properly install, so download and install it first.
- Download Archimedes’ Ships Mod
- Click start, then type in %appdata%
- Go to ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Next, look for ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the whole file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game check if the mod is properly installed
- Enjoy !