ArchitectureCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Have you ever played or used the mod called Greg’s Blocks for Minecraft? That I ask you that because of the next mod that I would like to introduce to you guys is the mod related or revamped and expanded version of that one which is the mod called ArchitectureCraft Mod. You might wonder what this mod will do right? Let’s just check it out right now!
ArchitectureCraft Mod is a really interesting mod which is the expanded or upgraded version of Greg’s Blocks mod for Minecraft. This mod will basically add in new blocks that come with sloping shape in any direction and some of them can be used to create round corners, arches, and other rounded structures which could give you a really good look for the building that you have been putting so much effort on :D. This is the mod that most people might want to check it out because with this awesome mod installed, you will not only have the same old blocks and shapes to use to create or build the thing you want as much as you want it to be in your imagination. With this mod, it might help you to go for another step closer. As you can see in some of those screenshots above, that would tell you all how this mod will work for you right?
In addition, this awesome ArchitectureCraft Mod is truly useful, but somehow the features given by this mod that it does provide you the round block to use to decorate thing and that is the thing that ruin the game Minecraft as its concept is square looking right? Anyways, if you have fun with it, this is such an awesome mod.
ArchitectureCraft Mod Main Features
- This is the mod that is like a revamped, upgraded, expanded version of Greg’s Blocks mod for Minecraft.
ArchitectureCraft Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you are going to have some new block shape to use including of sloped roofs or slope blocks in any direction
- With this mod, you can create round corners, arches, and other rounded structures as you want
- If you want this mod to run perfectly without any problem, you must install Minecraft Forge
- This mod might break or ruin aspect of the game’s concept about square looking as this mod provide you sloping shape or rounded shape of blocks
How to install ArchitectureCraft Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before doing anything with the mod
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder then open it
- Find mods folder
- Download ArchitectureCraft Mod from the link download provided below
- Be sure to select and download the version with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Simply paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done