Argon Resource Pack
What’s up what I have for you guys today is not either mod or map, or something like that because thing that I’m going to show you now is a really cool things which we call them texture pack or resource pack. The resource pack that I’d really like to show you guys right away is Argon Resource Pack.
Argon Resource Pack is a pretty good-looking resource pack which made by ‘kwerti’. This pack comes with 32×32 resolution which is an average resolution that we all well-known about it. All blocks and items are done so, I would say that this pack is 100%! Overall looks for this pack have the same style like the default, but it is not a default edit or something like that. This pack is made to make everything or create smoothness to give a better mood and look for the game-play without bucket-filling. Also, to make this pack fit all-around look that would fit many styles, so you might call it like what you guys often call faithful! This pack keeps giving simplistic and bright look, and it’s pretty pleasant to the eyes. At first of the beginning playing this pack, I was like what is this default pack, but when I saw every single thing that this pack have made and offered to me, it is quite decent. Even though, there are some changes for the textures for some items or blocks, but still giving a pretty cool looking which is smooth and a bit better detailed. One thing that I really like about this pack is sandstone, it looks quite unique and beautiful, really fit in making buildings or houses. If you install this pack with MCPatcher you will get full features from this pack, like CTM, custom colors, and better skies and glass.
If you do find this pack interesting and this pack can be one of your favorites, why not give this Argon Resource Pack a go right now! There is the download link below. Be sure not to miss it! This pack is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft though. So, there is nothing to worry about if this will be updated or not!
Argon Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
Argon Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This pack maintains how original Minecraft should be like
- This pack is 100% complete
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
Argon Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Argon Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Argon Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!