If you do find this pack interesting and this pack can be one of your favorites, why not give this Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 a go right now! There is the download link below. This pack is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft though. So, there is nothing to worry about if this will be updated or not!
Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 is a pretty good-looking resource pack which made by ‘kwerti’. This pack comes with 32×32 resolution which is an average resolution that we all well-known about it. All blocks and items are done so, I would say that this pack is 100%! Overall looks for this pack have the same style like the default, but it is not a default edit or something like that. This pack is made to make everything or create smoothness to give a better mood and look for the game-play without bucket-filling.
Also, to make this pack fit all-around look that would fit many styles, so you might call it like what you guys often call faithful! This pack keeps giving simplistic and bright look, and it’s pretty pleasant to the eyes. At first of the beginning playing this pack, I was like what is this default pack, but when I saw every single thing that this pack have made and offered to me, it is quite decent.
Even though, there are some changes for the textures for some items or blocks, but still giving a pretty cool looking which is smooth and a bit better detailed. One thing that I really like about this pack is sandstone, it looks quite unique and beautiful. If you install this pack with MCPatcher you will get full features from this pack, like CTM, custom colors, and better skies and glass.
Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This pack maintains how original Minecraft should be like
- This pack is 100% complete
- Requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher
- Download the Argon Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!