Armor Chroma Mod
Hello guys, the next mod that I want to share with you guys is the mod that will just do a little thing that you have never expected it before and this is a small mod as well. It’s about the armor as you can guess from the title, but what this Armor Chroma Mod will do to the item, you’d better check it out yourself.
Armor Chroma Mod is a mod made by TheNuclearDuck, this mod comes up with a pretty awesome idea of rehauling the vanilla armor bar. If you still can’t get into it, just look up at those screenshots above and carefully check out the armor bar above your heart bar. Currently, this mod will add in the glint displayed for enchanted armor or make it shiny. Also, it will help to display different leather colors on the bar as well. All the armor bar icons will be differently changed for different armor materials used to craft. For example, if you mix up your armor that you are going to wear chain head piece, diamond chest armor, leather legging and gold boot. The bar will be like the picture above. I know that this mod might not be really interesting or useful, but in some point, this has to happen. I mean even if this is just a small thing or change, but still it does not make your game stray from how it should be.
By the way, this is just a little and simple mod, if you are those who want some little changes to your game like changing the armor bar icon to have different color depending on your armor material used to craft, this Armor Chroma Mod is a must download for you guys.
Armor Chroma Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- This is the mod that will make your armor bar look better and nicer
- Vanilla armor bar rehauled
- Glint displayed for enchanted armor
- Different leather colors on the bar displayed
Armor Chroma Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, there will be changes in your armor bar icons which will display differently depending on different armor materials
- Displays glint shiningly for enchanted armor
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work without having any problem and for more features
How to install Armor Chroma Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge, so download and install it first
- Download the mod with the name of Armor Chroma Mod with .jar or .rar file
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Head into mods folder, if you don’t see this folder, just create new one with the name ‘mods’
- Copy and paste the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- Start the game and you are good to go