Another awesome mod that I’m so freaking excited to present and share with you guys is the mod called Arrow Camera Mod. This is the mod that will do exact same thing like the title say by adding the camera angle and the point of view of the arrow that you fire off. Here are some screenshots to help you make a decision.
Arrow Camera Mod is a really cool mod which really help to make the range combat to be more interesting and fun to play with. First of all, this mod will bring you the awesome, dynamic perspective to the Minecraft arrows. While you are crouching and fire an arrow you will see an up close and personal point of view of the arrow’s path and the damage that it deals when landing. To be clearer, when you fire an arrow, the new feature about the point of view will follow the arrow so you can clearly see exactly where it lands. This is very interesting feature and useful as well. If you have been playing Minecraft as an experienced players, you would notice that sometimes range combat using bow and arrow can be pretty difficult in dealing damage because the light and the shadow in the game make it harder to see the arrow’s path clearly, so when you go for another shot, it is still a miss. This is actually just a simple mod that will really make sniping and range combat much more interesting.
With this Arrow Camera Mod installed, wouldn’t it be convenient if there was a way for you to see exactly where your arrows are landing and adjust your aim accordingly? This is a useful mod that will increase your accuracy dramatically.
Arrow Camera Mod Main Features
- Dynamic perspective to Minecraft arrows added
- Up close and personal view of the arrow path till it lands dealing damage
- When you fire an arrow, the point of view will follow the arrow
Arrow Camera Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod will absolutely make sniping and range combat much more interesting for you
- You will know exactly where the arrow landing as there is a like short movie that when arrow fired, you will get an up close and personal view of its path
- This mod will not work if you do not have Minecraft Forge installed first before installing the mod
How to install Arrow Camera Mod
- To use this mod, you must have Forge installed, so if you don’t have that yet install it first
- Download Arrow Camera Mod from the link
- Drop the downloaded mod with .jar file into your mods folder in your Minecraft directory