AtmosMobs Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2/1.6.4 – Download and install AtmosMobs Mod for Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2/1.6.4 Todays I have good news about the progress of this work, this time it has been updated to version 2.0, which is able to use. compatible with the latest version of Minecraft. Before you decide to download and install, I would like to describe briefly as follows : This is a superb, which helps the game Minecraft more colorful, it will add creatures that resemble animals from real life and add AI to help these animals are intelligent realism. Of course, the atmosphere of the game to be fun and you will get a great experience with the AtmosMobs Mod. If you are ready to begin the download and install, you can download and install this AtmosMobs Mod 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.9/1.7.2/1.6.4.
AtmosMobs Mod Feature :
- Add 42 mobs that spawn in your world! Birds, Fish, Critters, you name it!
- Add 6 interactable entities
- Add 52 items, craftable ones and dropped ones
- Add a configuration file which contains configurable Item IDs and function toggles
- Add sounds for some of the mobs
AtmosMobs Mod Changlog :
- Revamped Crow added
- Revamped Owl added (WIP some Z fighting is visible)
- Bird behaviour might not be optimal yet, but has been improved
- Fixed Frog hitbox
- Attempted ExtraBiomesXL support but it just won’t work… even asked Scotkillen for help, I will keep working on it though
AtmosMobs Mod Credit by :
- Coding: Daveyx0
- Textures: Daveyx0 and Gibea
- Models: Daveyx0 and Gibea
- Ideas: DarkFlames, ThePhail, Daveyx0, Gibea and daletucker
- Butterfly code: Gnatpat
- Most of the Mob Sounds: daletucker
- Forge support AND mods folder installation: MisterFiber
- Help with SMP support: hypercross
How to Install AtmosMobs Mod
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge API Mod (build 6.5.0 467 or higher) and optionally Mob Spawn Control.
- Download The AtmosMobs Mod
- Unzip the contents of the downloaded zip. You should have a resources and mods folder now.
- Go to your start menu
- Type: %appdata%
- Then go to the .minecraft folder in the folder that just opened.
- Copy the resources and mods folder to this folder.
- Let’s Play
- Obtain the server.jar from Minecraft.net
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge API Mod latest server build into that.
- Go to Run the server and when it’s done booting: Type “stop” in the console and press enter.
- Just delete the just created World folder and drop the mods folder from the download to the mods folder that the server just created.
- Start up the server again