Audio Death Mod
Most of the Minecraft mod out there tend to focus more on improving and enhancing the gameplay with various different ways, however that results in a few that has been made to engage with the in-game death. Unlike this Audio Death Mod which is a mod that will focus mainly on the death of the character. Let’s see what features it has to offer.
Audio Death Mod is a mod that will do exactly just like the title suggests. Before that, you would know very well about the game’s mechanics right? When it comes to dying in the world of Minecraft, it’s pretty boring and annoying that everything happens in a sudden without any sound included. What this mod does is to allow players to just customize their own death sound that will be played or triggered whenever the players die. The sound can be any that you can find throughout the world though. All you have to do is just download he file and simply place it into the audio death folder. Every single file will work just fine, but I would like to recommend you to have .ogg as it’s the one that has been fully tested resulting zero issues.
If you often find death in Minecraft is way too plain and boring that everything happens in a sudden, why don’t you try to give this awesome Audio Death Mod a go? Let’s see how things change when it comes to in-depth of the death sound in Minecraft. Also, this mod has been created neatly and it seems like there is no any other modders have ever come up with this idea. So, it’s going to be brand new and fun.
Audio Death Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod allows you to select and audio file and put it in the .ogg in the audio folder, then when you die, you are going to hear different sounds based on what you’ve put in that folder
Audio Death Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Finally, you can get your hands working on sound effect to the death of the character, just so you know that when we die, it instantly happens without any effects or even sounds at all, this mod will spice up the way you die
- This mod might seem to be a little bit unnecessary, but it’s just a little mod that won’t take that much space, but will do one of the least significant thing that most people won’t consider on normally
- This mod doesn’t really do much of a game changing according to its features
- This mod is based on the audio when death of a player, so it might not be that necessary to have it installed
- Make sure that you have Minecraft Forge installed, just in case there is something wrong like the sounds won’t trigger, something like that
How to install Audio Death Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- As Minecraft Forge is required, download and install it first
- Download the mod named Audio Death Mod
- Be sure to get both file with the most compatible version comparing to the game’s version
- Go to %appdata%
- Open .minecraft folder
- Head into mods folder
- Drop the downloaded mod here