Auto Pickup Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Auto Pickup Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an extremely useful mod ever created in the Minecraft community history. All it does is to pick up items automatically when they are broken by you. Normally, blocks and items will drop to the ground after they are broken right?
You don’t have to wait until the little icon of the block that you just broke slowly go down to the floor first before you can pick it up. This is one of the most interesting part where it helps you to collect and gather resources much faster and more precise as well. You hardly risk the chance of missing items when collecting as it goes directly in your inventory. That’s not all this mod has to offer though, there is a blacklist feature that is extremely useful just like the auto pickup feature. The blacklist works this way, you will have the new command to type in-game which is /b name of items or blocks in game. This is such a great way to avoid many useless stuff going into your inventory and you have to clear them out and it’s a waste of time.
Actually, most items and blocks in Minecraft have their own significant roles, so let’s put it in this way. When you are about to gather only some valuable ores, what you are going to do is to mine tons of cobblestones first right? This happens to all players that they run out of space full of cobblestones before getting any first diamond. With the blacklist feature in this Auto Pickup Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 will allow you to avoid picking cobblestone into your inventory by entering it in the blacklist.
Auto Pickup Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod aims to make storage while mining as well as many other tasks including item collecting
- The blocks or items when broken by you will now automatically go directly into your inventory instead of dropping to the ground first
Auto Pickup Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- With this feature of the mod, you will gather item much quicker with less chance of missing something when collecting
- The blacklist provided in this mod is extremely useful when you don’t need any specific items, you can just put it in the blacklist like those zombie fresh and some other things that you want to destroy instantly
- There is nothing really bad except this mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly and it’s not been updated for any higher version than 1.8
How to install Auto Pickup Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Minecraft Forge is needed
- Download the mod by going into the download link given below
- Once you are in the download link, just select and download only one version that is the same as your game
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the mods folder