Sometime i just like to sit where the sun set and just take a long look into the sea without really thinking about anything. I just cast my rod away and just hope some fish will be stupid enough to bite but i could not really care less about whether i get me some fish for dinner or not. I just want to enjoy sitting where it beautiful and relaxing while just try to get some fish. If you are in the same feel then AutoFishing Mod will appeal to you.
As the mod title say in itself, AutoFishing Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4. This mod will auto fish for you even when you are chatting or looking through inventory. This mod even work when you are on pause. This mod will auto catch fish for you and will change your fishing rod when it broken. Basically this mod are for those that love fishing and it should work wonderfully if you add some sort of more fish mod with this mod. Then you can form fishing competition with your friend and work our some sort of rule. It sound fun and relaxing. It a nice change of pace comparing to original MineCraft style.
What are you waiting for! Download this mod and start fishing today. Oh AutoFishing Mod work fine in either single player mode or multiplayer mod. Remember to show your support by clicking on the like button on this page and this website as a whole.
AutoFishing Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- It all about finishing
- Auto fish for you
- Auto change your damage rod for you too
AutoFishing Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Auto fishing at it best, it almost feel like botting
- Can work with 1.7+,1.6+ 100%
- Installation is kind of troublesome
- Not complete 100% on the last version
AutoFishing Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Add auto change log features
- Compatible with latest MineCraft
How to Install AutoFishing Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download AutoFishing Mod from our download link below
- Go to %appdata% and find .minecraft
- Copy and Paste the entire mod into .minecraft-> version
- Delete Autofisher.jar do not touch Autofisher.jason
- Open the json file with notepad and change ” id to id Autofisher”
- Delete META-INF
- In MineCraft Launcher under the use version change it to Auto Fisher
- Done! Happy Fishing Fellow MineCrafter