There are not so many mods out there that aims to bring the best out of those mobs in your world, but this Baby Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 does. Not only it maximizes their potentials of every single mob in your world, but also give them some new abilities. That doesn’t come up new mobs or anything like that but it’s the same mobs that you have been facing it every day. This time, these are their babies that you have to deal with its danger behind those cuteness.
Baby Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 that’s made by Furgl, all credits to the mod maker. This mod seems to be very popular in a few day after launched. Its features are very unique. Not only this mod provides you the different forms or ages of the existing mobs, but also give them some new abilities that are all unique and sometimes it might be more dangerous than the adult form.
Basically, this mod is just a baby versions of many Vanilla monsters. Currently, those babies are included of Baby Blaze, Cave Spider, Creeper, Dragon, Enderman, Ghast, Guardian, Iron Golem, Ocelot, Skeleton, Snow Golem, Spider, Squid, Witch, Wither, Wither Skeleton, Zombie, Zombie Pigman. As you can see both hostile and non-hostile mobs are all included. As I mentioned, these babies have unique and special abilities like those baby creeper that will shoot out large sparks that will light you on fire once it’s exploded. Or the Baby Enderman that will be more aggressive when you look at him and shoot laser beam at you. These new babies are the things that will be enhancing the aspect of the gameplay experience in the world of Minecraft
Baby Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 has so much potential and it deserves more attention according to its features. But this mod has a very big problem. Do you want to know what that is? It’s the cuteness of those babies! Even if they are cute, but they are dangerous monster that can harm your life. Sometimes, you find them, they attack you, but you can’t just do that. It’s the natural rule though and I don’t blame you guys.
Baby Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- There are tons of new types of baby mobs add
- Baby mobs are the baby version of many Vanilla monsters
- Those new babies will have their own special abilities
- They might replace their adult version when they spawn at a certain rate
Baby Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- As it’s mention that you can configure the config file, you can change all the monster in your world to be baby and there is nothing to worry or to be afraid of them anymore
- Those baby monsters look freaking cute, you will eventually want to give them a hug instead of killing them
- The baby versions of those monsters will have special abilities which are all different from their adult forms like laser beam from the baby enderman, or the piece of sparks that light you on fire of the baby creepers when exploded
- There is really nothing bad about this mod except it requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed first
How to install Baby Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version to your game
- Download the Baby Mobs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Go to your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder and simply paste the downloaded .jar file into the mods folder