I’m really excited to share with you guys another map called Babylon Map. This is the map that actually took 450 hours of work of Roi_Louis which this is one of his biggest solo project. As you can see some of the screenshots below, that might remind you of the real famous Ishtar gate of Babylon! Let’s just check this awesome map out!
Babylon Map is a map or project made by Roi_Louis. Some people might not know what this map is about, so what about Babylon, do you guys know what is that thing? It’s actually not a thing, it’s a significant city in ancient Mesopotamia, in the fertile plain between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The real Babylon was built upon the Euphrates and divied in equal parts along its left and right banks, with steep embankments to contain the rivers’ seasonal floods.
Let’s get into the point, if you want me to find more information about Babylon, that would take you all day to know all of its history. So, in this map is a model of that city which is of course in the world of Minecraft. Not sure if these things in this map looks pretty the same like the real one, but I really love it, the renders, the details, everything look perfectly together and it’s coming more and more awesome with the textures and shaders. The texture pack used in this video is Onigiris_Creatif pack with 32×32 resolution, so if you want the best experience in playing with this map, you’d better have a good computer, install the texture mentioned above and shaders.
This is such a neat and nice work from Roi_Louis and it’s also a solo project that’s incredible, just looking from those screenshots, I got goose bumps. Just want to make it clear that the Handing gardens are not the entire city or Babylon itself, it’s just one of the most iconic part of Babylon like the Ishtar Gates of Babel Tower. To be honest, this Babylon Map and the real one is one of the most beautiful cities of the old world.
Babylon Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- Custom Minecraft map inspired by one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Babylon
- Famous Ishtar Gate of Babylon added
- Hanging garden which is the most iconic of Babylon
- Babel tower added
- Many temples and Babylon houses style
Babylon Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This map is by far my one of my preference, you would feel like you are really in that city, everything looks so perfect when you combine everything together. It feels so good to seeing these things. The atmosphere, the light, the design, everything gives me chill. This map is by far one of the best map ever created
- This map is absolutely beautiful and there is nothing bad about this map except that you have nothing to do with this map except watch and praise this place and the creator lol
How to install Babylon Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine (Optional)
- Download and install Onigiris_Creatif Resource Pack (Optional)
- Download and install GLSL, Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable, and Chocapic 13’s Shader (Optional)
- Download the map with the name Babylon Map from the link download given below
- Download only the most appropriate version of the map due to your game’s version
- Head to %appdata% and find .minecraft folder
- Look for saves folder and open in
- Put the download map into the saves folder