Backpacks Mod this can be a rewrite of MigthyPorks Backpack Mod. Regrettably he no longer supports about this mod. Now!!! Do not worried about this mod…This is almost a 100% should you exciting this Backpacks Mod For Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.2, Do not miss this version. I propose this for you personally. Should you have far more difficulty about this version, Just comment this post, Let’s entertaining this Backpacks Mod
Backpacks Mod Function tips:
- Right here are some suggestions of my personal or other folks. I’ll just list them right here this will not imply that I’ll implement them, it only suggests that I am considering about it and that I perhaps will make an effort to implement them.
- Create a workbench backpack wich opens a crafting grid on rightclicking (zatoichi)
- Make a quiver like backpack (soveda31)
- Make the size of a backpack a lot more versatile
- Make the level of backpacks a player can hold configurable
- Add a model for backpacks
How to craft the backpacks:
You craft a backpack like a chest but with leather instead of wood like so:
You can also craft a colored backpack if you put any dye in the middle:
Ender backpack (was Magic backpack before):
Last but not least you can craft an ender backpack (like magic backpack before) which is a portable ender chest which shares its content with the ender chest. You craft it, like an ender chest, with an ender eye in the middle:
How to use Backpacks Mod
Straightforward hold a backpack inside your hand an appropriate click to open it.
It is possible to place any backpack inside your chestslot. A backpack sitting within the chest slot may be opened by pressing the ‘B’ important. It is possible to modify the important within your controls.
If you would like to rename a backpack sneak and proper click. You may enter a brand new name then.
- MC 1.5.2: Forge 188.8.131.526 or greater
- MC 1.6.2: Forge 184.108.40.2066 or greater
- MC 1.7.2: Forge 10.12.2.1147 or greater
- MC 1.7.10: Forge 10.13.0.1152 or greater
How to Install Backpacks Mod
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Go to start menu and then “run”
- Type “%appdata%”
- Then “roaming files” if your not already there
- Find “.minecraft” folder
- Then “bin” folder
- Then open “minecraft.jar” with winrar
- Extract your mod here
- Delete META-INF