A pretty decent mod called Base Metals Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 will totally blow your mind because of its features. You would know that there are so many mods that tend try to implement some new metals into the world of Minecraft. Right? However, some of them are not successful because of the lack of upgrade as well as some contents are not being realistic enough to satisfy the players. Unlike this one that will never let you down for sure.
Base Metals Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that will implement a whole lot of new metals into the game. All of them are based on the basic, common realistic and rare fantasy metals which are all included tin, lead, zinc, nickel, mithril, adamantine, star steel, and cold iron. Also, there is a lot of alloys added too, such as brass, bronze, steel and invar which can be crafted by using the powered forms of the required metals and smelt together.
As you can see that there is a new type of metal provided which is the powdered form, of course you are able to acquire it, but how? Using pickaxe would give you a usual one right? So, this mod gives you the Crack Hammer that allows you to increase the amount of ores that you mine of harvest to drop as powdered metals instead of piece of block. Overall uses of these new metals are to craft its own blocks, trap door, doors, fences as well as some awesome equipment.
Keep in mind that, the better grade of metals mean the harder and tougher to acquire. Those rare fantasy ores are rarer that you have to really put a bit of an extra effort for it. Trust me that it’s worth it because of how useful those metals are.
Base Metals Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- There is a lot of metals add into the game for you to utilize in crafting new potential equipment with
- Most of the metals added are common realistic metals including tin, lead, zinc, and nickel
- Some rare fantasy metals including mithril, adamantine, star steel, and cold iron
- There is also a new useful tool add which is call the Crack Hammer
Base Metals Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod gives you a bit of extra variety into Minecraft
- A lots of new metals that you can utilize and craft into various different kinds of equipment
- There are going to tons of choices for you to choose using these basic, common realistic and rare fantasy metals to craft the existing stuff with better grade, so the diversity this mod has to offer is fabulous
- This mod won’t work without the proper version of Minecraft installed first. So, download and install it first with the right version
- Fantasy ores are slightly rarer which it’s going to take times in order to acquire some of them
- You will need to download and install DrCyano’s Ore Spawn as well
How to install Base Metals Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Minecraft Forge and install first
- Download the mod named Base Metals Mod for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 from the link download below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder and open in
- Copy the downloaded file and paste it into the mods folder
- All done, start the game and enjoy