Battle Music Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Battle Music Mod
Music is a part of man since ancient times. It set the mood, mind, and sometimes it creates many miracles. If we talk about music, we would say that ‘it is paired with a man for a long time,’ I believe that everyone’s favorite songs from the baby. And no matter how old you are. The sound was always a part of our lives. So today, I’d recommend a soundtrack battle in the world of ‘Minecraft’ We call it the “Battle Music Mod” Of course, it does not sound old. But it has been developed and enhanced to look even more attractive. If you love music and are ready to enjoy a new voice. You can download and install it from here. Always remember that you need to back up data on your computer. Because if you’re not impressed, you can fix it easily.
If you find any problems or errors about the function of this Battle Music Mod. Please report this to me. this is designed specifically for people who love music. I recommend this to anyone interested and love music. Hopefully you will get a great experience and excitement when you are facing a struggle.
Battle Music Mod Main Features
When you start the download and install Battle Music Mod, you get five audio tracks of interest. Including the following:
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- Final Fantasy XIII-2
- Classical Music
- Drum and Bass
- Kingdom Hearts
Battle Music Mod Changelogs
- It can work well in the latest version of Minecraft.
- If you install it in version 1.5.2 it will not work well (I do not recommend at this time).
- If you want to work on a version lower than this, it can work.
- It has been some improvement is done.
How to install Battle Music Mod
- Download and install Forge
- Download The Battle Music Mod
- Copy and Past the jar file into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Place the zip into .minecraft/battlemusic
- Open the ingame GUI to select.