Have you ever heard of Battlefield? It’s an epic game which is a first-person shooter video game combined arms battles across single-player or co-op and multiplayer modes. What if using the textures from the most popular game Battlefield series to Minecraft? Sound great right? 😀 I would suggest you guys to try this amazing Battlefield 3 Resource Pack out and you won’t regret.
Battlefield 3 Resource Pack this has brought you the idea of Battlefield into Minecraft game. This pack has some superb detail textures which is very well done. Battlefield game is well-known as vehicle warfare, gigantic map, and some destructive thing surrounded. So, think of that vehicles are horses and pigs, gigantic map is infinite map generator, destructive things surrounded are TNT, creeper and some the of the Wither’s attack. So, these might be what the creator thought of making this Battlefield 3 Resource Pack. Many frequently used items such as; wood, stone and more which upgraded become much more beautiful that suit for building with.Moreover this pack adds several new textures that you could have fun with.
Even though, this pack is a work-in-progress, it still looks fantastic. If you are looking for a really detailed pack based on your favorite game Battlefield, please make sure to check this Battlefield 3 Resource Pack out.
Battlefield 3 Resource Pack Main Features
- Many textures have been supported
- 64×64 resolution, not too low, not too high.
- Battlefield atmosphere
Battlefield 3 Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- HD Resolution for a nice looking texture, and recommended for battlefield fans
- This work is still in progress, there might be some bug in the game that some of the blocks might be shown the default texture.
- You might be laggy because this pack is very heavily detailed that would pull your FPS down.
How to install Battlefield 3 Resource Pack
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine
- Download the Battlefield 3 Resource Pack
- Start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Copy and past the .zip file into ‘resourcepacks folder
- Start the game and choose the texture from the option in-game