Beau 64x Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Do you guys know what? I’ve been trying to find the resource pack to use by myself and recently I’ve found one that I enjoy it a lot. Probably, it’s because the unique textures and simple shader applied that make everything looks perfect. Would you mind if I’d like to share with you guys. But first, it’s the realistic HD resource pack, those who are not a fan of this kind of pack can skip it though :D. This pack is called Beau 64x Resource Pack.
Beau 64x Resource Pack is created by Nibblets, all credits to the owner of the pack. This pack runs on x64 resolution which will give you the HD texture looking for most of the blocks. First of all, this pack has potential, but it’s still in a heavy work in progress that it’s not even half way done. This pack is based on the realistic and simplistic. These two perspective theme will be applied to your world. More than that, it’s not really what you will get though. I mean the theme or the style of the pack because once you have tried it, you will notice and realize that its soft and warm feel of the blocks and the atmosphere of the map will be what you like about. This could be said that it will be very appropriate if you are going to build something epic like the underwater in the tunnel or even the mysterious place. Moreover, it fully supports the SEUS and it’s recommended to be played with this shader as well for the best features provided by this pack.
If you find this Beau 64x Resource Pack beautiful with its soft and warm feel or at least, it’s a bit interesting to you, why don’t you try it out yourself in your own world to see the result by your own eyes. Even if those pictures above are from the world with shader applied, but it actually looks beautiful without it as well. Hope you have fun.
Beau 64x Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64×64
- This pack is based on the atmosphere that can be found in French only as the title is from French
- SEUS supported
Beau 64x Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- This pack will give you the feeling of the truly beautiful nature surrounded everywhere in your world that also help to make the world feel fresh all the time
- Glass block here in this pack is absolutely stunning detailed, look so realistic comparing to real world
- With SEUS shader mod installed, it will even look more amazing, increasing every single texture as they all will have shadow and lighting shaded
- This pack is still a work in progress, it’s not done yet, so you will see so many missing textures or some glitches that haven’t been progressed to
- With this 64x resolution, if you can’t afford to have meet an average or the least requirement, you won’t be able to play with it
- MCPatcher is needed to stabilize the game while you have this pack running
How to install Beau 64x Resource Pack
- Download MCPatcher and install it first
- Download the pack named Beau 64x Resource Pack in the highlighted link given below
- Head into your resourcepacks folder in the Minecraft directory, if you already know how, skip the following step 4
- Simply launch the browser and type in %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks
- Copy and paste the downloaded file here in the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game
- Select the new texture pack and apply
- Have fun