BeeshPack Resource Pack
Are you looking for a really cool resource pack to help brighten up your world with the unique textures which will make you receive such an unforgettable memory of how much you enjoy playing the game Minecraft. So, there are many of that, but what I’ve taken out for you guys today is the pack called BeeshPack Resource Pack.
BeeshPack Resource Pack is a pack made by ObbyRaidz. This pack comes with the low resolution or the same as the default texture pack and that is 16×16. With this low resolution, you might think that most of the textures will look terrible right?
Of course, they do because the quality of each blocks are lacked which affect the look to be way too smooth without and sharpening edges to give the interesting look at all. What I’ve found most interesting in this pack is the edition of the End that the End Block looks beautiful to me without any reason, I just hope you guys will do too. This pack was released 3 years ago and just recently updated. Still, it’s not yet completely done at all. Currently, there are some ore blocks, mobs like skeletons, creepers, zombies, the End, and the Nether that are edited. It’s not edited regularly to make the unique look to the pack as this pack tends to make everything looks perfectly match to the PvP themed style.
As mentioned, this pack is supposed to be used with PvP servers as there seems to be a lot of edits to the PvP textures. Unfortunately, those who love faithful themed look might hate this pack as everything looks to be based on that. Hopefully, there must be something special and good with such potential in the future update about this BeeshPack Resource Pack.
BeeshPack Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack is made to be best suitable for PvP
- Currently, there are ore blocks, mobs, end, and nether edited
BeeshPack Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This pack is perfect for PvP server which will help to improve an intense feeling when you are about to play in PvP server as there is a lot of edits to the PvP textures
- Ore blocks look much more shining and look way more beautiful than before
- The renewing textures for mobs makes them look much more creepier and smoother
- Some of the blocks in this pack are way too smooth and they look so boringly edgeless that are not beautiful at all
- This pack will work properly and give completely all the features it’s got when you have Optifine installed first
- This pack is not completely done yet
How to install BeeshPack Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
- Download and install either Optifine or MCPatcher first for more features
- Download BeeshPack Resource Pack with the latest version or the most compatible version to your game
- Head yourself into .minecraft folder or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder
- Open it
- Place the downloaded pack file here inside the resourcepacks folder
- All done