Better Beginnings Mod
This Better Beginnings Mod may sound confusing and complicated, but actually it’s rather simple which will just simply add in something new that will be used a lot at the beginning of the game as well as remove something that you regularly do in your daily life in-game. But all the changes will significantly improve the aspect of gameplay experience for sure.
Better Beginnings Mod is not really a necessary and interesting mod. However, those who love playing Minecraft in hardcore mode, but still can’t find any challenge, I would totally recommend this one. This mod will completely make quite a big change to the beginning of the game. Normally, when we start a fresh world, we would look for wood and gather it first by punching them right? But now with this mod installed, you can’t do that anymore. Everything will start out with a flint knife which can be crafted by using two pieces of flint. It’s not like once you have obtained yourself a flint knife then you are allowed to gather block of wood or log by using it because you can use this to whittle saplings or shred up leather only.
By doing so, you can make sticks or make strips for biding tools together. After that you can then craft a flint hatchet which is made of flint, leather strips and a stick. Whenever you get yourself to this stage, you can now be able to finally chop wood and get into the normal game that you used to play again. As you can see that this mod doesn’t tend to make the game become unbearably hard, but it will just give you a lot of time to the early game portion of every new world. It’s likely to make you enjoy the game much more as of right now you will have to go find some temporary shelter and free resources a lot because in the normal world you can literally build a big house at the end of the first day.
If you are looking for a more realistic way to enjoy playing Minecraft at the early stage of the game whenever you start your new and fresh world. This Better Beginnings Mod is a must for you. As you will have to make yourself become a cave man again and simply use flint as tools to obtain stuff you want later.
Better Beginnings Mod 1.10.2/1.9/1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod simply adds in some process that need to be taken before you get literally get your hands on wooden stuff in the early stage of the game
- This mod won’t allow you to punch a block of wood out of trees as you will need to have a flint knife for the starter item
Better Beginnings Mod 1.10.2/1.9/1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- As you are going to spend a lot more time at the beginning of the game, that’s truly what survival game related is
- You will feel like you are cave men again as everything will start out with a flint knife made from two pieces of flint
- The starting part of the game now becomes much more difficult and complicated as you won’t be able to gather wood by punching it
- Minecraft Forge is recommended to be installed to the game first before having this mod installed
How to install Better Beginnings Mod 1.10.2/1.9/1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download Better Beginnings Mod by choosing the mod that you want to apply to your world
- Browse to your Minecraft game folder by searching for %appdata%
- Look for roaming folder and open it and find the .minecraft folder then open
- Once you reach there, find the mods folder and place the mod that you download into the mods folder
- All done!