Better GUI Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Unlike any resource pack that tends to improve or overhaul the default look for the textures of things like blocks and items, this pack focuses on improving and it also tried to overhaul entirely on the game’s user interface. So, other than that which is not related to game’s user interface won’t be changed. This is just a little and simple feature of the resource pack that can be found in this Better GUI Resource Pack.
Better GUI Resource Pack is a really interesting and cool pack which only focuses to overhaul entirely the game’s user interface as mentioned. It’s going to be best suited those who love playing with the default texture look of the game Minecraft as it will only change all the user interface to be something new and interesting. Mostly, it’s going to make all the UI looks much easier and softer which will be extremely pleasant to the eyes. However, there are different styles that are configurable depending on your preferences. Basically, there are the background added to the interface including the pictures of the crafting table’s texture or furnace and even chest. You can even customize to be transparent as well. Don’t think that it’s so useless as there is no any new textures changed or added because of its feature like the transparent one will allow you to check your stuff in your inventory or even while crafting with the crafting table that there is nothing prevent your sight from as you can see it clearly if there is mob sneaking around you.
If you love playing with the default texture pack, but it seems like the only thing you find it less interesting in that one is the user interface which looks extremely plain without any interesting parts. So this Better GUI Resource Pack will totally suit your taste for sure. For those who are looking for a heavily big change for all the textures in-game, you’d better skip this pack!
Better GUI Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack tries to overhauls the default looking in-game interface which will make it slightly better with cleaner and appropriated look
Better GUI Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- With the only changes to the user interface, you are allowed to play with the default look in your world
- This pack tends to keep the originality of the game Minecraft like the default look to be maintained and tries to change a little bit of aspect that won’t ruin the game which is quite creative
- This pack only focuses to make changes to the user interface only, so there won’t be any new things like the textures for all blocks and items as you expected
- This pack still needs to cooperate with Optifine or MCPatcher first which you need to install one of them first before installing the pack
How to install Better GUI Resource Pack
- Download and install either Optifine or MCPatcher first for more features
- Download Better GUI Resource Pack from the link download provided below, be sure to get the file with the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Go into .minecraft folder and open in resourcepacks folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded resource pack file inside this folder
- All done
- Select the new pack in-game and apply
- Have fun