If you are looking for a fight or an exciting new experience where you never have to experience these special before. Today, I recommend you to know this Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10, it will change the atmosphere of the game and fight to have your fun and more excitement. So, if you are ready and interested to download and install this mod, just play it!
If you experience problems with the operation or error, please report this to our attention. And if you like this work, please press “like” and share the article to your friends. Finally, I don’t forget to say thank the developers for develop this mod, thanks “xaero96” for new amazing mod in the last version of minecraft
Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Add mroe armor and food info outside of inventory.
- Potion effects outside of inventory.
- Display of your experience that you have much.
- You can enable or disable the settings at any time.
- Can be displayed together with MCForge.
- You can choose to eat fast food, you simply press the button and you will find a wide variety of dishes you want.
- You can modify the look or the way you want.
How to install Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
For Forge version:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Guide for setup and install Forge : here
- Download Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Don’t extract the jar file
- Start your computer
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” (If you use mac version, Just put the jar file from the “Forge” folder in there).
- Lunch your game
For Vanilla version:
- Download MagicLauncher
- Download Better PvP Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 and choosing the vanilla version
- Don’t extract the zip
- Open your MagicLauncher
- Click setup
- Click new and name the config
- Please “copy from” on default.
- Press “OK”
- Then add this mod.
- Click on the “Add” button that’s under the “Download” button.
- Find the file you downloaded from this page and add it.
- Now click “OK”.
- Choose your configuration and log in.