Better PvP Mod
If you are looking for a fight or an exciting new experience where you never have to experience these special before. Today , I recommend “Better PvP Mod”, it will change the atmosphere of the game and fight to have your fun and more excitement . If you are a player that likes to fight in PvP, I suggest that you download and install into your game. Better PvP , it has been redesigned to better PvP is normal. So, if you are ready and interested to download and install. You can find the download link at the bottom of the article.
If you experience problems with the operation or error, please report this to our attention. And if you like this work, please press “like” at the top of the article. Finally, do not forget to share this with your friends on the share .
We did not forget to thank the developers who helped us develop a good article , thanks “xaero96” for “Better PvP”.
Better PvP Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- Add mroe armor and food info outside of inventory.
- Potion effects outside of inventory.
- Display of your experience that you have much.
- You can enable or disable the settings at any time.
- Can be displayed together with MCForge.
- You can choose to eat fast food, you simply press the button and you will find a wide variety of dishes you want.
- You can modify the look or the way you want.
How to install Better PvP Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
For Forge version:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Guide for setup and install Forge : here
- Download Better PvP Mod
- Don’t extract the jar file
- Start your computer
- Go to “C:/Users/YOUR USER/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” (If you use mac version, Just put the jar file from the “Forge” folder in there).
- Lunch your game
For Vanilla version:
- Download MagicLauncher
- Download Better PvP Mod and choosing the vanilla version
- Don’t extract the zip
- Open your MagicLauncher
- Click setup
- Click new and name the config
- Please “copy from” on default.
- Press “OK”
- Then add this mod.
- Click on the “Add” button that’s under the “Download” button.
- Find the file you downloaded from this page and add it.
- Now click “OK”.
- Choose your configuration and log in.