Hello everyone, today I would like to introduce you to The Mod Popular This Week. We called it “BiblioCraft Mod” Today it has been updated and fixes a crash with the armor stand related to 3D armors.
If you follow this “BiblioCraft Mod”. I am sure you will have a peace of mind because it was a special concern. In addition, it has been cared about problems, errors closely from the developer. However, this is only a small part of which has been resolved. If you appreciate the work of this “BiblioCraft Mod” I recommend that you download and install this version onto your computer. Okay, this time it has been updated in the latest version. What do you think about this series ? Personally, I think it’s interesting and I hope you can get fun to use.
BiblioCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 has been trying hard to develop, and it has started to develop this process for several weeks. I am sure many people wonder if it will be a wonderful model or not. Developers have identified this as they have tried to develop “BiblioCraft Mod” and they hope to make it better than the Mystcraft, Thaumcraft, MineChem, ComputerCraft, Redpower so they started creating this series and named it “BiblioCraft Mod”. If you have knowledge of the Greek language. I am sure you will recognize the word “Biblio” It is significant that the “book” which originally comes from the Greek original.
BiblioCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Feature
So, these are just a bit short stories that interest BiblioCraft Mod you can learn more and learn more from the video. However, you can track the progress and update the recipe closely and learn about “stuff.BiblioCraft” at the site of the developer directly Bibliocraftmod.com. If you see a problem or error in any case. You can report this to the developers directly.
BiblioCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Changelogs
- stuff.BiblioCraft that adds 8 new types
- Show display a few different items.
- Bookcase shows up to 16 books on the shelf
- Add Armor stand to display a full set of armor.
- Add potion shelf for up to 12 potions
- Tool rack to hang 4 different tools/weapons
How to install BiblioCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install the Forge
- Click “install” with the default option of client selected.
- Open the vanilla Minecraft launcher and either
- Select the “forge”
- Create a new profile or change the jar to the forge version in the options.
- Run the game
- Then “Mods” folder will be created
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/
- Put BiblioCraft.zip into your mods folder