There are so many texture packs have released, all of them have different themed styles. Mostly, people prefer realistic one, which most of them are heavily detailed that might cause lag, but give a really great output in return. Today, I would like to recommend you guys to try this amazing Big Realistic HD Texture Pack which is the texture pack I’m very impressed to present.
Big Realistic HD Texture Pack is a texture pack which is very well done. Everything in this pack is changed included, blocks, items, mobs and more. The blocks are changed so much, they look so much realistic which HD quality. You can find real thing in your daily lifem such as, raido, refrigerator, modern door, washer, DVD and CD players and more. Blocks also changed to something very different from the default. The benthic looks so real, too real and grass, too. Especially, wood, planks, and logs look like they are from the decorations from a modern house. They look so real, like you can touch them right now at that time.
Anyway, I would spend all day long just playing Minecraft with this amazing Big Realistic HD Texture Pack. It’s amazingly well done, heavily detailed, nothing more.
Big Realistic HD Texture Pack Main Features
- HD Realistic texture pack
- The resolution of this pack is 128×128
Big Realistic HD Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Very high resolution, this means high quality to the textures
- Due to its HD realistic style making you feel like everything you can see and touch in real world are in your Minecraft world
- Very high resolution, might cause some lag
- Some texture might be missed
- Could cause game crash due to the FPS usage (decreasing)
Big Realistic HD Texture Pack Change Log
- Crash error while starting launcher fixed
- Added $ notes ($1 – $10,000)
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Big Realistic HD Texture Pack
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine for the best features
- Download Big Realistic HD Texture Pack
- Press Start, then type in %appdata%
- Find ‘.minecraft’ folder, then look for ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and paste the .zip into the ‘resroucepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Choose the texture from the option