Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 this really is awesome Mod, It’s help make your game look really awesome, Would you like to get download this mod at this time? If you want to get this mod, Just! take a look at download link below of the content or take a look at video for additional detail. I am sure you’ll love this mod, It’s really nice mod that’s help gamers to understand more about it. You will find a lots of realistic biomes and some fantasy biomes.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Feature
- Additionally, it adds custom accomplishments, which are simply obtaining blocks from certain biomes, like red-colored rock, glowflower, etc. They are just meant and give people much more of grounds to understand more about.
- Village generation continues to be transformed to permit towns to spawn in many relatively flat and realistic biomes (No fantasy biomes).
- Emerald ore are available in multiple biomes outdoors from the Extreme Hillsides biome. I will not say which of them, as it’ll ruin the finding them by yourself.
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Crafting/Smelting Recipes
- Dirt Tools and Dirt Armor: Just like normal tools, however with dirt balls instead of ore.
- Wood: The custom logs and planks within this mod could be craft into something that vanilla logs/planks can, from doorways, to stairs, to jukeboxes.
- Red-colored Rock Cobble/Red-colored Rock Bricks/Dirt Bricks: Red-colored Rock Cobble/Bricks and Dirt Bricks could be crafted into stairs and foundations like many other materials.
- Barley can be use a alternative for wheat within the cake, bread, and cookie quality recipes.
How to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download the Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download ModLoader or Minecraft Forge
- Open minecraft.jar in C:/Users/*name*/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/bin with your archive manager of choice
- Delete the META-INF folder
- Drag and drop the contents from ModLoader into minecraft.jar
- Drag the contents from Biomes O’ Plenty into minecraft.jar
- Close your archive manager and enjoy the mod!