Bionicle Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
If you have ever been a fan of Bionicle series of the LEGO, would you mind trying something like this again in the world of Minecraft? Would you love to have the texturing models of your beloved Bionicle to be applied as the mobs and characters in the world of Minecraft with other things related like textures for all blocks and items as well as environments as well? If you would love to, here you are the pack called Bionicle Resource Pack.
Bionicle Resource Pack is a pack that does every way it can to complete the new changes to the default look and feel of Minecraft to be based on the Bionicle stuff or series. The environment and the atmosphere in the pack when applied to your world look incredibly awesome which everything gets better with the cleaner looking. Especially, the textures of the mobs or even players will look like the Bionicle series as well which is great. This pack also has another feature which is the custom soundtrack that has been changed once the pack is implemented. The soundtrack is delivered and inspired by the old Bionicle MNO which is extremely great to be such a reminder of the memorable time with that series. This also helps to make everything blend perfectly together with such an experiencing feeling provided to be much more immersive. As this pack is based on the low resolution of 16×16, therefore you should not expect any incredibly looking of the high detailed textures at all. Overall, everything goes along so well together is what you get from this awesome pack.
If you find this interesting and awesome Bionicle Resource Pack that remind you of such a good memorable time that you’ve had with the series of the LEGO, you shouldn’t this one. It’s worth trying though as the creators have been putting so much effort into making and updating this one to be like the real one as close as poissble.
Bionicle Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this pack is 16×16
- This pack designs are all based on that series of bionicle or lego
Bionicle Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- If you are a fan of that series, you shouldn’t miss this amazing resource pack as it will totally remind you of that game and will absolutely suit your taste as well
- Even if it runs only in 16x resolution, but it seems like most of the details in this pack look better than their own resolution
- Due to its resolution available that might not be that impressive as everything is in low quality as well as the textures and this might make everything less interesting if you are those who are addicted to the HD resolution resource pack based
- Optifine is heavily needed to let the features work properly
How to install Bionicle Resource Pack
- Download Bionicle Resource Pack from the link download below
- Download either Optifine or MCPatcher and have it installed first
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Once you opened in .minecraft folder just open resourcepacks folder
- Drop the downloaded file here inside the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game, go into the texture packs folder in-game
- Select the new pack and apply it
- All done