Biophelia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
I would like to share with you guys with one of my favorite resource pack which is called Biophelia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2. Another cool one of the resource pack that I have tested and tried over again and again maybe I’m addicted to it lol. It’s textures is something I have been wishing some texture pack to be, but there is nothing like that except this one.
Biophelia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 is a resource pack which made by ‘PlunderPixels’. This pack comes with 128×128 resolution which is pretty high resolution, so all the texture would look awesome right? Yes it is. Due to its high resolution, don’t expect this one to be a realistic pack because it is not. It is a semi-realistic resource pack! Even if this pack is a semi-realistic, so it does have realistic style, but something that adds and makes the pack become much more interesting is cartoonish style.
The combination between those two giving a really cool result which would make you enjoy for sure! Some of the textures that you can see are from ACME pack which is the creator’s friend. With the smooth textures and light colors is the main thing that bring peace to the eyes, much more pleasant to the eyes though! This pack has several mod supported too. For best results, you are required to use SEUS preview 1.0 with enabled Parallax occlusion. There are also some new bump maps for all blocks as well. The texture pack itself looks decent!
I would prefer this pack to make something more like make the edges match on all textures, just only the color and not exactly in the texture itself. Like the stones that do not have stones on the edge, so they just cut off on other block types, have the edge smooth on every block so they blend a lot better! I hope so.
Anyway, do not bring in things that I talked about how I prefer about it or what it should be. It’s just from my opinion, I’m not a texture pack maker or mod maker, so I don’t know that much about how difficult to change something to the exact thing that you’ve done.
Biophelia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 128×128
Biophelia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- Biophelia Texture Pack resulation is 128×128
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
Biophelia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2 Change Log
- Brick map fixed
- Mod support addons added
- Patreon added
- lots of minor glitches fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Biophelia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download the Biophelia Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!