I have a new texture pack that really want to share with you guys from the experience that I have tried. With this Under The Black Flag Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 installed to my Minecraft, everything look so interesting, just a simple craft, simple build that look so cool, if you still don’t get I’m talking about, then check the awesome screenshots and more information below!
Under The Black Flag Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 is a really good, nicely detailed and very well-made texture pack which made by ‘BeaversLikeWood’. For those who know about the game called Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag and love playing Minecraft will definitely fall in love with this pack because this pack is based on that awesome game. Everything you build, everything you mine, everything craft, and everything you can see in Minecraft world will look like things that you can see in Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, nothing more.
Also, this pack have changed something too which make the game get better, slow down the some of the animation that could make the FPS suddenly increase or decrease, that’s a good thing because there will be no lags if your FPS is stable. You might think that this pack would overhaul all the texture of Minecraft and you don’t like it, but actually it is not just some blocks are overhauled including Grass, Ston Bricks, Glass, Ice, Glowstone, Snow. With a new visual identity, the vibrant colors of the Caribbean with a light blue beautiful oceans mix together with the sound of the massive Caribbean oceans that could make you both relax and enjoy at the same time.
Under The Black Flag Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- A new visual identity
- The Caribbean sound added
Under The Black Flag Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This mod is 100% complete
- This pack is really cool, it’s pretty amazing
- Caribbean sound which is pretty amazing!
- This texture pack requires MCPatcher or Optifine in order to install and use it without any problems occured
Under The Black Flag Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- All the animated texture bugs fixed
- The torch animation slowed down
- Redstone torch animations updated
- Some blocks overhauled
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Under The Black Flag Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install MCPatcher or Optifine for more and a better features available
- Download the Under The Black Flag Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the texture pack you installed from the option menu
- Have fun!