BLCK Resource Pack
Another awesome map called BLCK Resource Pack is what I really want you guys to check it out! Even if it’s not released yet, but at the end of this month, you will be able to enjoy it for sure, so please stay tuned. Why I really want you guys to check this out, it’s because the textures for the currently completed blocks told me to. If you still don’t get it, just carefully look at those awesome screenshots below and see how awesome all of them have been textured.
BLCK Resource Pack is an HD based resource pack which was made by The Guineapig, all credits to the developer. This pack is still under heavy development and it’s not released yet. If you have seen some of the awesomely textured details in the pictures above, I bet that some of you might be breath taken. It looks so good, not sure if it’s only because the very high resolution like x512, but what I’m pretty sure of is the very neat, unique textures used in order to create these blocks out! That’s for sure some great sh*t efforts and such creativities and skills. The stone texture look pretty much like it’s derived from any HD pack out there, but I don’t care as long as those ore blocks are awesome! My favorite thing about this pack would be the Lapis Ore Blocks, the texture is something mysterious and the color used even make it deeper and deeper in that term. Other ore blocks look awesomely detailed as well. Let me guess, why this pack looks so freaking awesome, the first priority is the color used, next if the textures designed. Lastly, give it to the HD x512 resolution to improve every single aspect to all of them.
This BLCK Resource Pack is just perfect. I can’t really find the word to describe it. Even if it’s based on the realistic, but you can see a bit of simplistic and cartoony theme added as well like the color used in the for the grass or those ores which make it look pleasant to look at. I can’t wait till the release date. Hopefully, the developer will make it done real soon.
BLCK Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 512×512 and 32×32
- This pack is a HD resource pack made of unique skills and techniques
- This pack is based on cartoony, simplistic and sharping style
BLCK Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This pack comes with a very nice style mostly is the fun atmosphere based on the cartoonish
- With this HD resolution, it also provides you another choice in order to relieve your computer working like that 32×32 version which you can still enjoy the awesome filtering and texturing of the overall content as well
- In fact, any resource pack comes with HD will look extremely straining because of the details and textures put into each of the stuff, but this one will give you a pretty warm feeling and pleasant looking
- This pack needs Optifine to help stabilizing the pack to run smoothly without any problems and for more features as well
- This pack is heavily under the work in progress
- Currently, this pack’s download is not released, but will be soon, maybe at the end of April or when there are 220 textures completed
How to install BLCK Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine first as it’s required
- Download BLCK Resource Pack with the most compatible version from the link download given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder and head into it
- Drag and drop the downloaded new resource pack that you just downloaded into the resourcepacks folder